The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce is happy to announce two scholarships that they will be offering to students living in the Town of Warwick, Town of Vernon, Village of Florida, Village of Greenwood Lake and the Village of Warwick. The WVCC believes in investing in the future of our community. These two scholarships are offered to members of our community and are two unique opportunities.
Interested in making a tax deductible donation?
- Student must live in the Town of Warwick, Town of Vernon, Village of Florida, Village of Greenwood Lake, or the Village of Warwick.
- Must have filled out the eligibility google form and all materials must be received by April 23rd, 2024 for review by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to the community and investing in the Warwick Valley and its future.
- Submit the application.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from either a teacher, advisor or local business person (cannot be a relative).
- A typed essay no more than 500 words explaining why the Warwick Valley? What drives your to return here and use your business knowledge to invest in to our community? What will be your next steps in to building this business?