Think Warwick to live….and do business!
A little information about the Town of Warwick, NY:
- The largest municipality in Orange County.
- Number two in population growth.
- Only fifty miles from Manhattan.
- A business oriented community with strong business support.
- Easily accessible via highways and public bus lines.
- A strong Chamber of Commerce focusing on business development, tourism and special events.
- Employment opportunities through the Tri-State Health System, Warwick Valley Central School System, Warwick Valley Telephone Company, Cablevision and Jones Chemical.
- Multi-faceted recreational facilities and activities.
- Modern educational and medical facilities.
- Home of the annual Christmas “Holly Trail” tour and “Applefest”, New York State’s largest apple festival, and “Top 100 Event”.