Chamber Member Benefits
The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce has a long tradition of service to the local and surrounding communities in the Warwick Valley.
Increases Local Business Visibility & Provides Information to Residents Promotes Regional Tourism Serves as a Liaison between local Businesses and Government Officials Manages & Staffs Tourism Information Center, Open 5-Days-A-Week.
We offer our members a wide variety of benefits sure to fit any businesses needs.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Social Business Mixers (Morning and Night)
- Monthly Power Networking Events (alternating Lunches and Dinners)
- New Member Information Sessions
- Annual Membership Dinner
- Warwick Valley Community Showcase
- Warwick Applefest
- Taste of Warwick
- Warwick Valley Farmer’s Market
- Warwick Merchant’s Guild
- The Chamber Connection
- Quarterly Newsletter that is emailed out to over 500 local businesses and is also found on our website.
- Annual Warwick Valley Guide
- The area's premier tourism brochure with 40,000 copies printed and distribute throughout the Warwick Valley including resorts, outlets and Thruway stops.
- Up-to-date Chamber website
- Member, Business and Product Category Directory Listing
- E-Newsletter with Weekly Calendar of Events
- Email Blasts to All Members
- Social Networking / Facebook
- Opportunity to be guest on the Chamber's weekly radio show on WTBQ Radio
- Every Monday, 12:30pm-1:00pm