The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce is a full service business development and marketing organization dedicated to helping businesses in the Town of Warwick, NY reach their full potential. We do this through a number of leading edge initiatives that make consumers in the local municipalities, as well as, those in the surrounding areas aware of the value that comes with purchasing goods and services in the Town of Warwick.
The WVCC spearheads the following marketing and publicity initiatives:
- Operates the Chamber Caboose which serves as the WVCC business office and tourist information center.
- Provides a variety of health and dental insurance plans for members.
- Provides a wealth of information on area businesses for community residents and visitors.
- Publishes the Warwick Valley Tourism Guide & Calendar of Events, offering discounted advertising rates for members.
- Offers members advertising opportunities in WVCC publications like The Chamber Connection and on the WVCC Web Site.
- Is represented on the Discover Orange County Tourism Committee, and participates in the I Love NY state matching funds program.
- Members of WVCC gain access to a wide range of information on regional issues via memberships in NY Main St. Alliance, the Chamber Alliance of New York State, the U.S. Chamber and the Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress.
- Updates Chamber Master data base for statistical review and offers a mailing label service at a reduced rate for members.
- Provides an Internet presence through the WVCC Web Site. All members are listed free in the Business & Product Directory. Members are also able to take advantage of a free link to their business website from the chamber website.
- Functions as a liaison between the business community and government officials.
- Sponsors Warwick’s Applefest – the largest apple festival in New York State. Applefest has been named one of America’s “Top 100 Events”.
- Sponsors the Warwick Valley Farmers’ Market on Sundays from May through October.
We welcome the opportunity to tell you more about our business. Please visit our Contact page and let us know you are interested in learning more about our wonderful organization and how it can be benefit your business.