Showcase your business to your community!
The annual Warwick Valley Community Business Showcase EXPO brings together the best businesses under one roof. The event always draws a large crowd of both business networking professionals, as well as, consumers. It’s a great way to get the word out about your business and show case your services to the community.
Warwick Valley Community Business Showcase – EXPO 2014 —
We would like to Thank our Sponsors!
Date: March 29, 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: Warwick Valley Middle School (225 West St; Warwick, NY 10990 – Map)
- The EXPO showcases the “Who’s Who?” of businesses located throughout the Warwick Valley Chamber Of Commerce’s business community area. This includes in New York the communities of Warwick, Florida, and Greenwood Lake, as well as, in New Jersey the community of Vernon.
- The EXPO allows businesses of all types to participate whether those businesses offer a product or service, storefront/retail businesses, or are home-based businesses. All business types/models are welcome.
- Make face-to-face contact with potential customers, including fellow vendors.
- Generate immediate sales and leads.
- Introduce or distribute products, samples, promotional items to increase market presence.
- Exhibitor Pre-Networking Information Night one to two weeks prior to event.
- Exhibitor Pre-Show Vendor to Vendor Opportunity 9:00-10:00 a.m. the day of EXPO.
- An Opportunity to Market Products and Services.
- Keynote Speaker to attract more consumers to the EXPO.
Press releases, websites, networking events, flyers, posters, postcards, brochures, bill inserts, Warwick Valley Chamber newsletter, radio, cable TV, e-marketing, newspapers, community calendars, PSA, yard signs, and your own exhibitor publicity.
Director, Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce
$225 for Chamber Members and $425 for non-members.
The non-member fee includes a one year chamber membership.
No charge — this event is 100% free and open to all who want to attend.
Form can be returned by either traditional US Postal Service, fax or email.
See Contact page for information.