The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce has a long tradition of service to the local and surrounding communities in the Warwick Valley.
· Increases Local Business Visibility & Provides Information to Residents
· Promotes Regional Tourism
· Serves as a Liaison between local Businesses and Government Officials
· Manages & Staffs Tourism Information Center, Open 5-Days-A-Week
We offer our members a wide variety of benefits sure to fit any businesses needs.
· Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
· Social Business Mixers (Morning and Night)
· Monthly Power Networking Events (alternating Lunches and Dinners)
· New Member Information Sessions
· Annual Membership Dinner
· Quarterly Chamber Connection Newsletter that is mailed out to over 600 local businesses and is also found on our website
· Annual Warwick Valley Guide of Events that we print 45,000 copies of and distribute throughout the Warwick Valley including resorts, outlets and Thruway stops.
· Up-to-date Chamber website
· Member, Business and Product Category Directory Listing
· E-Newsletter with Weekly Calendar of Events
· Email Blasts to All Members
· Social Networking / Facebook
· Special discounts on Radio and Print ad for new members
· Opportunity to be guest on Radio Show