Warwick. The 2019 Committee announces this year’s T-shirt design contest
The Applefest 2019 Committee is now accepting designs for this year’s T-shirt Design Contest. The deadline is July 12.
The contest is open to all residents of Warwick, including Florida and Greenwood Lake. Adult and student entrants are encouraged to submit one or more designs, and the winning design will be printed on T-shirts to be sold at Applefest on Sunday, Oct. 6.
The entry form with rules may be downloaded at the Applefest website: http://www.warwickapplefest.com/ or picked up at the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce office in the Caboose on South Street.
Prizes in adult category
The following prizes will be awarded in the adult category:
• First Prize: $50 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate.
• Second Prize: $25 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate.
• Third Prize: $10 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate.
Prizes in youth category
The following prizes will be awarded in Student category:
• First Prize: $20 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate.
• Second Prize: $15 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate.
• Third Prize: $10 Warwick Merchant Guild gift certificate
The gift certificates may be used at a wide variety of stores, restaurants and businesses in the Town of Warwick.
The winning design will be chosen by the Applefest Committee. All entries will be displayed in Main Street store windows before Applefest.
Artwork image must be no larger than 12 x 12 inches, designed in no more than four colors and printed on paper (no online entries) for submission.
All three of the following must be included in the design:
Applefest 2019 31st Annual
Warwick, NY or
Warwick, New York
The artist’s name or signature should appear somewhere at the bottom of the design.
▪ Complete and attach the bottom of the entry form to the back of artwork and paper clip to artwork a stamped, self-addressed envelope (SASE) for notification.
Artwork must be dropped off at the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce Caboose on South Street by the July 12 deadline.
After Applefest, entries will be available for pickup at the Chamber of Commerce Caboose until Nov. 4, 2019.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for original article