It’s almost time to kick off spring in the Valley.
The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce will host its 12th annual “Community Showcase” on Saturday, May 4, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In case of an unlikely torrential rainstorm, there is a rain date of Sunday, May 5.
Once again the event will be held in the Village of Warwick with Chamber members lining Main Street and Railroad Avenue. And everyone is invited to come on down for an open-air festival where businesses can showcase what they have to offer each other and the community.
Since its beginning, the showcase has been great for both storefront and home-based businesses, providing a vibrant celebration of local products and services as well as networking opportunities for participants, while benefiting from the natural flow of visitors that crowd the downtown area in spring..
Members of the Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce must register by April 19.
The registration fee for chamber members is $100.
Non-profit organizations are also invited to exhibit and will be eligible for a special non-profit rate of $50.
If your business is not a member but you’re interested in participating, call the chamber at 845-986-2720 to discuss options.
The Warwick Valley Chamber encourages and supports new and existing businesses, offers professional opportunities in the area, facilitates new partnerships, offers networking, social and educational opportunities and promotes business growth.
To register call Executive Director Michael Johndrow at 845-986-2720 or visit www.warwickcc.org/EXPO/
• The Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Community Showcase presents the “Who’s Who” in the Warwick Valley area business community.
• The showcase allows business men and women to make face-to-face contact with potential customers, including fellow vendors.
• It also offers an opportunity to market and sell products and services.
• 10-foot by 10-foot space allotted per business.
• Table and chair package will be available an additional cost.
For original article, please click here