The Orange County Land Trust’s 2016 calendars, featuring the award-winning photography of artist Nick Zungoli, are now available for purchase.
Proceeds from the annual calendar sale help fulfill its mission of preserving the county’s natural landscapes, working farms and wildlife habitats.
The 2016 calendar features 12 new seasonal images capturing the beauty of Orange County.
Each year Zungoli donates photographs for inclusion in the calendar.
Where to find it
The cost of the calendar is $12 and can be ordered by calling the Land Trust at 845-469-0951. Calendars are also available for purchase at the following locations:
• Exposures Gallery, Sugar Loaf.
• Mainframe Gallery, Middletown.
• Newhards: The Home Source, Warwick.
• Roe’s Orchard, Washingtonville.
• Soons Orchard, New Hampton.
• Pennings Farm Market, Warwick.
• Ye Olde Warwick Book Shoppe, Warwick.
• Nature’s Pantry, New Windsor.
Sponsors of the 2016 calendar include: Lowland Farm, Satin Fine Foods, Black Dirt Distillery, Masterwork Home, Blackburne Farm, Valuation Consultants, Pell Wealth Partners, Central Hudson, Rider, Weiner & Frankel, P.C., Lehman & Getz, Turner Miller Group, Hill N Dale Abstracters, Bonni Masi Oswald- State Farm Insurance and Royal Fireworks Press.
The Orange County Land Trust is an accredited land trust dedicated to preserving Orange County’s scenic landscapes, natural resources and working farmland.
• To date, more than 5,000 acres of land protected. For more information about the Orange County Land, visit www.oclt.org.
To view the original article, click here.